Over these past years many students achieved first class honour and distinction results at their RCM exams.
Some students as winners of International Concert Festival Competition won opportunities to perform at:
- Carnegie Hall in New York City, USA (March 2015-2020)
- Lincoln Center in New York City, USA (April 2016, March 2019)
- National Conservatory in Lisbon, Portugal (July 2015)
- Science and Culture Center in Paris, France (July 2016-2018)
Other students won the following awards:
- Gold prize in the Contemporary Canadian Showcase (November 2015-2016)
- Honorable Member prize in the Steinway Piano competition (June 2018)
- First Prix in the Kiwanis local competition (April 2018)
- First Prix in the Kiwanis provincial competition (May 2020)
The school’s current events schedule for 2020 – 2021 is now posted on the Calendar page.
Upcoming NAC Events and Concert Recitals
National Art Centre Orchestra Events
National Art Centre School Events
National Art Centre Children Events