Ottawa Piano School offers a variety of programs. All lessons are delivered on a Yamaha grand piano.
You can choose a specific program or a combination of the following options:
- Classical Piano Program: focus on piano music from different periods and Classical styles.
This program also offers preparation for the Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) exam.
- Jazz Piano Program: contemporary piano music with focus on the style of Jazz.
- Theory & Principles of Music Program: building foundations for understanding piano music, reading notes, harmony, and playing the piano.
- Ear Training Program: focus on sound recognition, singing, and staying in tune.
- History of Music Program: focus on the evolution of music throughout history and different genres development.
In addition to scheduled in-person or virtual lessons, we offer musical lectures on various topics, with focus on understanding of Western music. For example, lectures about Baroque or Classical periods of music.
Contact Us to schedule a free 30 minute trial lesson and discover the high quality results our school provides.